Friday, January 19, 2007

I can't think of a title

Well another day of the healthy eating and exercise plan…. Ok so I we had a BBQ @ work today and I had 2 snags BUT I did go for a 30 minute run this morning and did a 45min pilates reformer class. After only a few weeks of this special eating and exercise plan, I can really notice the difference! Starting to feel fabulous again. Even though my body is in pain all the time!!!!!! Oh and the great thing about the diet is lots of meat!!!! Yay!

Glad it’s the weekend. It’s been a week of uppers and downers – a real mixed bag. Missing Adelaide like there’s no tomorrow, especially with my mum and dad not all that well – I just pray that they are getting better and will be fit and healthy in no time. Emails from friends in London also make it hard – as I yearn to live there again too – I guess at least I get to go back in May for a holiday. Being unsettled is such horrible feeling

Tonight am going to Bungalow 8 for a few drinks – never been there before, I’m really hoping it’s not wanky and pretentious…… (I'm sure it will be!!!)
Tomorrow another priest appointment and then lunch in the east.
Sunday more tennis, a run and of course the beach (have not been to the beach this summer – I really don’t like crowded beaches which is a bit hard in Sydney!!)
oh and doing wedding stuff, just for something different!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home